Why are blog SEO tips important in the first place? SEO means search engine optimization. Basically, it’s the discipline of optimizing on-site and off-site factors on your page in order for Google or different search engines to place your site at the head of the rankings.
If you are able to master a couple decent blog SEO tips, then you’re WAY ahead in the game! It means much more free exposure and traffic for your blog that you don’t have to manage.
The vast majority of people out there blogging have no idea by what means to get their posts ranked. So, especially if you’re an mlm blogger, this may denote much more sales for you plus a colossal advantage over the rest of the market!
For example, if you’ve ever looked into Google Pay-Per-Click, you comprehend how expensive it is to get those tiny ads to show up on the front page of Google.
But, if you utilize some great blog SEO tips, you may have individual posts from your blog plastered all over the top ten results. And, it’s very possible to have your posts stay on the top 10 for years to come! That means very targeted traffic coming to your blog without wasting a dime.
However, I recognize that a ton of people believe that blog SEO tips can be way too puzzling and that they can’t possibly rival with others. But, simply by knowing a few of the (simple) basics, you may start making an appearance through the search engines.
Top 7 Blog SEO Tips:
1. examine a keyword before you write the post! use the Google External Keyword Tool and type in words until you find a pertinent keyword with minimal opposition and a sufficient supply of searches.
Type a potential keyword into Google and see which different sites are ranking. If other blogs or articles from article directories show up, you have a shot of ranking. But, if the top spots are Wikipedia or Amazon and sites like that, it’s probably best to move on to a separate keyword.
2. Take that keyword and place it in the title, tags, description, and various times throughout your post. Your keyword density should be 1-2.5%.
3. use H1, H2, and H3 tags with the keyword (in WordPress, it’s pretty easy to see what these denote and how to use them).
4. Use your keyword in the first and last sentence of the post.
5. Use the keyword as the name of the picture in your document.
6. Make sure the keyword is in the permalink.
7. formulate articles and submit them to article directories with a backlink to the article.
Also, the age of your blog plus your overall Alexa ranking help with your posts getting indexed at the top by Google. If your posts don’t instantly rank, don’t get down! It may simply take more time.
Using blog SEO tips is just one of the ways that I get free leads every single day. In order to build a successful internet business, you must have a marketing idea already set up
before you start. Check out the resource box below for some more ways to grow your online business!
The Whole concept was developed by the man you are watching here. I am rakesh Kumar Serial Niche Blogger and SEO Enthusiast. find me on Google+
.. Developed popular WordPress theme for Wallpapers and funny Image WordPress theme. Love SEO optimized WordPress theme Designing and Customization.
Latest posts by rakesh (see all)