WordPress Theme Demo Content
If you’ve just purchased your first BinaryNote.com theme product and want to set it up with demo content, look no further! Your Download Zip file comes with the demo content as well as a documentation. So First of all you are requested to unzip this Zip file in a separate folder.
This folder will contain your Theme zip file + Documentation + sample data + plugin and other files. This sample data file name must be .xml
How To Import
With our plugins there is only one file to import, the .xml file (the demo content). With themes, there is also an extra file to import: the .json file (theme option settings).
- Go to Tools > Import > WordPress
- Install the WordPress import plugin
- Click Browse and import the XML file (.xml)
- Check Import and Download Files if you want the images from the demo content imported.
- After uploading the .xml files, all of your pages will show up in your main nav by default. To complete setup, go to Appearance > Menus to set up your main menu navigation.